- Michaela Bates Shares ‘Phenomenal’ Month With Husband - March 1, 2024
- ‘Counting On’ Josh Duggar Shocks With New Petition - February 29, 2024
- ‘Bringing Up Bates’ Fans Worry For Alyssa Bates’ New ‘Massive’ Tradition - February 28, 2024
Bringing Up Bates star Josie Bates Balka’s husband, Kelton Balka, is under fire on Reddit. The 28-year-old father doesn’t usually post on social media. However, his wife has been sharing updates about them, especially about their upcoming third child. But Kelton caught the attention of many Redditors for following a controversial person. Keep reading to see why Josie’s husband is making some people furious.
Bringing Up Bates: What Is Josie Bates’ Husband Kelton Balka Up To Today?
Kelton presently works as a master plumber. The Bringing Up Bates star’s IG bio also states that he’s the President of Tennessee Standard, LLC. Meanwhile, his wife Josie recently revealed that her pregnancy has been healthy despite her rare blood condition. She also added that she’ll get induced in March 2024. But amid all the positivity, it seems that the two can’t escape controversies, especially Kelton.
Kelton Under Fire
Kelton Balka is under fire on Reddit for his activities on X, formerly known as Twitter. According to the poster, the Bringing Up Bates star is following former kickboxer Andrew Tate on X, who’s known for his alleged ties to organized crime. Here are some of the comments from the Redditors.
- “This is in relation to Warden liking nsfw-misogynistic reels and following Tte. His BIL isn’t too different either. Kelton following Tte tells you everything you need to know about him. Josie is the ultimate fundie stepford wife.”
- “This is the least shocking news I’ll hear today. The man who grabbed his wife’s ass in his wedding photos and publicly prayed for his toddler’s virginity is a misogynist. Color me shocked.”
- “It just goes to show, a nice image on social media doesn’t paint a full picture.”
- “I will never understand how someone could stan a person they don’t even know. Everyone puts out an image of themselves on social media.”
- “Also, the fact that he clearly is not a religious person and is the furthest person away from advocating for abstinence. And yet, you have some of these fundies following him.”
Bringing Up Bates: Warden Bates Following Kelton Balka’s Footsteps?
The same Reddit thread also mentioned Warden liking the same reels. But this wasn’t the first time the Bringing Up Bates star was caught up in a controversy. Recently, Warden showed off tattoos on his arm while he was hanging photos at his sister Carlin’s house. The Bates family has yet to acknowledge his ink. But many assume that Warden is in a rebellious phase following his rumored split with Taylor Maples.