- Michaela Bates Shares ‘Phenomenal’ Month With Husband - March 1, 2024
- ‘Counting On’ Josh Duggar Shocks With New Petition - February 29, 2024
- ‘Bringing Up Bates’ Fans Worry For Alyssa Bates’ New ‘Massive’ Tradition - February 28, 2024
Bringing Up Bates stars Kelly Jo and Gil Bates are about to celebrate their annual “I Love You Day” with their children. The supersized family came up with the special day as an alternative way to celebrate Valentine’s Day due to their religious beliefs. They often come up with different activities including exchanging gifts. However, the Bates family’s “I Love You Day” is also filled with exciting reveals, and some Redditors believe this year is going to be filled with pregnancy announcements. Keep reading to see some of the most popular predictions.
Bringing Up Bates: The Bates Family’s 2023 I Love You Day
The Bates family’s “I Love You Day” last year was memorable. Chad and Erin documented the annual family event, which was themed “I’m on a top secret mission in search of love.” Due to this, some of the Bringing Up Bates stars wore costumes where they looked like spies or secret agents. There were also several pregnancy announcements during the same month. Trace and Lydia revealed that they were expecting during the family’s get-together. Erin and Chad later shared that they were expecting as well.
Fans Predict Pregnancy Announcements In Upcoming I Love You Day
Some Redditors shared their predictions for the upcoming “I Love You Day” of the Bates family. According to them, a pregnancy will be announced considering how many of the married Bates are not expecting today. Others also think Warden will debut another tattoo following his recent appearance with ink on his arm. Here are some of the predictions from the Bringing Up Bates fans.
- “Gosh someone is going to announce a pregnancy, there’s tons of non pregnant women right now. This has the potential to be a record baby year lol.”
- “I think Tiffany and Esther announce pregnancies, hopefully both in their bee outfits again.”
- “Carlin finally admits she’s pregnant, I think she is honestly waiting until Josie has that baby to steal her thunder.”
- “Warden debuts neck tat. Callie throws shade at Tiffy for being a stage 5 clinger.”
Bringing Up Bates: What Is The Family’s Theme For This Year’s I Love You Day?
Carlin Bates Stewart and her husband, Evan, recently gave hints about this year’s “I Love You Day” theme. According to the Bringing Up Bates stars, the concept is going to revolve around the old family show, Little House on the Prairie, which offers tons of good morals and wholesome stories. Evan even made a joke about how it’s the only show his wife’s family watched back in the day.
Many of theBates children are already sharing their preparations for their annual event. The Bates family will celebrate “I Love You Day” on March 14, 2024.