- Michaela Bates Shares ‘Phenomenal’ Month With Husband - March 1, 2024
- ‘Counting On’ Josh Duggar Shocks With New Petition - February 29, 2024
- ‘Bringing Up Bates’ Fans Worry For Alyssa Bates’ New ‘Massive’ Tradition - February 28, 2024
Bringing Up Bates star Carlin Bates Stewart and her husband, Evan, are getting a lot of attention following their latest vlog. The two opened up about the Bates family’s preparations for their “I Love You Day” as well as a glimpse of Zach and Whitney’s cooking show. But some Redditors noticed that Evan seemingly took a dig at her wife’s family. Keep reading to see the shocking comments he made.
Bringing Up Bates: The Bates Family Prepares For I Love You Day
Several members of the Bates family are already giving hints about their preparations for this year’s “I Love You Day,” which is their alternative way to celebrate Valentine’s Day. But instead of February 14, they celebrate the annual event on March 14. Last year, Gil and Kelly Jo Bates gathered at the big house, where the siblings gave gifts to each other. Each year, the supersized family decides on a “theme” for the special day. Recently, Carlin and Evan gave hints on their concept for this year. However, some fans were surprised by the 28-year-old husband’s comments about the family.
Was Carlin’s Husband Serious About Latest Dig?
Some Reddit users reacted to Calin Bates Stewart’s latest vlog with her husband, Evan. The Bringing Up Bates stars went shopping while giving hints about their plans for their annual “I Love You Day.” According to the married couple, their concept for this year is something about the old show, Little House on the Prairie, which is a wholesome family show filled with good morals.
“That’s all your family watched back then,” Evan said, and both of them chuckled. Some think it’s a dig at the Bates family’s strict rules about TV shows. However, others believe that it’s nothing serious and that he was just making a joke out of it. Here are some of the comments he received.
- “I love love love that Evan got to watch a lot of other shows and movies and is teaching Carlin it’s ok to watch these things. Like him showing her the office, and letting Layla watch Disney. imagine only getting to watch little house on the prairie… Evan low key be making digs.”
- “I’m actually surprised they were even allowed to watch that. There was a lot of disorderly drinking, child abuse, and Michael Landon thirst traps.”
- “Its a dig ..hahaha I know Evan gets a lot of crap here …But I think he is the most liberal of the bates… and Carlin can do whatever she wants.”
- “The Dad might not find it funny I don’t know mom maybe hard to say with these fundies.”
Bringing Up Bates: Carlin Bates Shares Glimpse Of Zach & Whitney’s Cooking Show
Aside from “I Love You Day,” Carlin and Evan also shared a glimpse of Zach and Whitney’s cooking show. According to Evan, he was asked to help along with the group of people filming the married couple’s cooking show. Moments later, the Bringing Up Bates star shared a clip of Zach making a chicken and pasta recipe.
Carlin Bates Stewart didn’t share when her brother’s cooking show would premiere. But it seems everything is set up, and fans might get to see the newest career of the oldest Bates child soon.