- Michaela Bates Shares ‘Phenomenal’ Month With Husband - March 1, 2024
- ‘Counting On’ Josh Duggar Shocks With New Petition - February 29, 2024
- ‘Bringing Up Bates’ Fans Worry For Alyssa Bates’ New ‘Massive’ Tradition - February 28, 2024
Bringing Up Bates star Trace Bates recently celebrated his 27th birthday. But he made it extra special by celebrating it with his brother, Jeb, who also has the same birthday. The eighth and 19th Bates children reunited for a memorable bonding time. Keep reading to see Trace’s big effort for his youngest brother.
Bringing Up Bates: What Is Trace Bates Up To Today?
Trace has been living his best life as a father. The Bringing Up Bates star welcomed his first child with Lydia on September 12, 2023. Since then, the married couple has kept their fans in touch with their lives as parents. Trace has also been thriving in his construction business, Bates Construction, in Knoxville, Tennessee. He works alongside his brother Warden, though it’s been a while since fans last saw the two on a project together. Lydia’s husband also celebrated his 27th birthday on February 1. But he made it unforgettable by celebrating it with his youngest brother.
Trace Shares Big Efforts For Brother Jeb
Trace recently took to YouTube to share a 28-minute vlog featuring his twin birthday celebration with Jeb. According to the Bringing Up Bates star, they’ve been celebrating birthdays together for 12 straight years. This time, the two ate at a restaurant. Trace also bought his brother toys at a mall and had a sleepover at his house.
Kelly was also there to accompany Jeb. The family had so much fun talking together during the sleepover. Trace Bates also received positive comments from the fans following his heartwarming gesture for his sibling.
- “Love seeing older brothers spending time with their younger brothers and making his birthday buddy have a special day. Lydia is going to have the largest Lego collection lol.”
- “Trace I love the relationship you have with your birthday twin. He looks up to you and that is so special.”
- “So sweet to see some brotherly love, I’m sure it means the world to Jeb to have such a fun, involved older brother. Good job big bro!!”
- “Watching Trace with his younger brothers just makes my heart melt!! Happiest of birthdays to y’all, Trace and Jeb!! And I love seeing Lydia spending time with the boys, too! Ryker is so adorable.”
Bringing Up Bates: Kelly Jo Shares Special Messages For Jeb & Trace Bates
In an Instagram post, Kelly Jo shared a heartwarming message for her sons as they celebrate their birthdays. According to the Bringing Up Bates star, she likes how Trace Bates always picks to spend his birthday with Jeb, despite the “millions” of ways he could celebrate with his wife and son. She also gushed over how amazing of a husband and father her son is. “I watch you with your little family, & it melts my heart to see how helpful, gentle, caring, patient, & involved you are! What a great dad you’ve become! And if I start listing your talents, we’d be here all day!” she added.
View this post on Instagram
Kelly Jo later said that Jeb will always be her baby boy and the sweetest guy she knows. “I watch you play with the nephews & nieces, & I’m so proud of your tender heart! You know you have me absolutely wrapped around your finger, but I wouldn’t have it any other way!” the proud mother added.