- Michaela Bates Shares ‘Phenomenal’ Month With Husband - March 1, 2024
- ‘Counting On’ Josh Duggar Shocks With New Petition - February 29, 2024
- ‘Bringing Up Bates’ Fans Worry For Alyssa Bates’ New ‘Massive’ Tradition - February 28, 2024
Bringing Up Bates star Erin Bates Paine has been busy sharing heartwarming moments about her family amid the recovery of her right arm. The 32-year-old mom suffered an injury last month, making her everyday life a challenge. However, it doesn’t stop Chad’s wife from staying positive. Recently, the third Bates child shared exciting news as they welcomed new family members. Keep reading to see Erin’s big announcement.
Bringing Up Bates: Erin Bates Suffers An Arm Injury
Erin made many of her fans worried after suffering a scary injury. According to the Bringing Up Bates star, she fell from an elevated height while watering one of her plants at home. She revealed that the healing time for her right arm will take months. Chad also stepped up in many ways to ensure their family will stay on track while Erin recovers. The mother of six is also thankful for all the prayers and positive messages she’s been receiving.
Chad & Erin Welcome New Family Members
Erin recently took to Instagram to share exciting news about their family. The Bringing Up Bates star revealed that they just welcomed new baby goats. She also uploaded a YouTube vlog about the baby goats, and Chad got lucky to document the birth. Erin Bates Paine’s children quickly fell in love with their new family members as well. The proud parents also received praise from fans about how their children take care of the animals.
- “What a beautiful life for the kids. They are so hands on with the goats. Teaching them about respect and love for the goats will carry over to all living things.”
- “This was a heart warming video. Your kids benefit greatly from taking care of animals and watching y’all interact with them. I’m so glad you let us watch! God bless you all.”
- “Sweetest children ever, learning such great lessons about life from 2 of the greatest parents. Praying for Erin.”
- “I love how soft spoken you guys are. Even the children are so soft and kind. Such a loving kind family. Thank you for sharing your family with us.”
Bringing Up Bates: Fans Think Erin Bates Is Not Done
Erin previously expressed that she was done with having kids after welcoming her sixth child, William. The Bringing Up Bates star explained that the removal of her ovaries and a third of the other one will make it hard for her to get pregnant again. However, some Redditors think she’s not finished and pointed out the normal pattern of her pregnancies pre and post-surgery.
- “What are your thoughts on this? Is she going to continue to have children at a similar place and hail them all as little miracles, or is she truly done now at 6? I’m honestly predicting a Summer 2025 baby at this rate.”
- “I assume at some point, she may run out of eggs and her fertility will end but she may get another “miracle” out of it.”
- “She’ll have more children despite what she says.”