- Hot Mom Britney Spears Poses Fully NUDE After Conservatorship Ends - October 1, 2021
- Jennifer Lopez Facetimed Ex-Husband Marc Anthony Before Split Rumors - March 13, 2021
- Which 3 Artists Want Nothing To Do With The Grammys? - March 12, 2021
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have fans wondering what happened to their podcast. They released the first episode of their podcast on Spotify in late 2020. Since then, it’s been quiet. Now, fans are calling the Sussexes to drop a new episode.
Some “can’t wait” to hear more. But it sounds like Meghan and Harry were in over their heads with their new venture. They probably didn’t realize what kind of work goes into producing and making a podcast. Or, maybe they don’t have any more celebrity interviews lined up.
Read on to see what happened and what fans are saying.
Royal fans want more of the Archewell podcast series
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry dropped a bombshell. Earlier this week, Entertainment Chronicle reported that they are expecting their second child. In addition, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex will have their first post-royal exit interview with Oprah Winfrey.
Meanwhile, fans are wondering why a new podcast episode hasn’t dropped in two months. The couple secured a lucrative Netflix deal and an exclusive Spotify podcast. The Sussexes also launched their new initiative, Archewell. But they haven’t released any projects from any of their deals.
They only gave their fans a taste as to what to expect. In December 2020, the couple shared the “Holiday Special” of Archewell Audio. The 34-minute podcast episode reveals “a special collection of inspiration, reflection, and perspective” from their famous friends and public figures.
It has very little Meghan and Harry content. Of course, fans get to hear their son Archie at the end. But otherwise, they don’t say too much. Most of the focus is on their celebrity guests.
Meghan says: “No matter what life throws at you guys, trust us when we say, love wins.”
Harry chimes in: “Love always wins.”
While some fans loved the podcast episode. They think it reflects the couple’s new mantra and direction in their lives. However, others criticized the pair for featuring Archie at the end. They think they’re using him for “publicity.”
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle lost at what to do?
Most royal fans assumed the couple left the British Royal Family so they could live their lives out of the spotlight. Since then, Prince Harry and Meghan moved to Los Angeles. And then they started their new ventures. Their decision to feature their child on their podcast conflicts with their desires to keep him out of the public eye. Here are just some of the comments on Twitter, according to Express.co.uk.
- “For two people who wanted privacy, I find it strange if they are now parading Archie, too.”
- “Perhaps their idea of privacy is different from mine!”
- “Mommy and daddy already signed their deal and their podcast has been trending number one for over a week.”
- “King Archie is just there for the fun ride. Love won.”
Some even accused the pair of having “no idea of life outside their bubble.” Some criticized the couple for being out of touch. Most of the criticism stems from their comments about client change. The couple uses a private jet to travel between North America and the United Kingdom.
Sussexes hit by calls for a new podcast episode
Since the launch of their Archewell podcast series, fans want more. Some fans have grown impatient. They took to social media to demand that Prince Harry and Meghan Markle drop a new podcast episode. Here are just some of those comments:
- “Still looking out for new Archewell audio podcast.”
- “Me looking on Spotify and here every day for the new episode of Archewell audio podcast.”
- “So we’re still waiting – for that Archewell Podcast.”
- “So far in 2021, the Markles have not released a single one. Their $30million [sic] contract sounds pretty flexible, right?”
- “Sooo whatever happened to Archewell podcast LOL.”
Some fans feel that the podcast is destined for failure. The Sussexes can’t adhere to a content schedule. Spotify has not confirmed the release of the next Archwell podcast episode. At the time, the press release only stated that the “first complete series” would be “available to stream for free on Spotify.”
Check back with Entertainment Chronicle for more news on Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.