- Michaela Bates Shares ‘Phenomenal’ Month With Husband - March 1, 2024
- ‘Counting On’ Josh Duggar Shocks With New Petition - February 29, 2024
- ‘Bringing Up Bates’ Fans Worry For Alyssa Bates’ New ‘Massive’ Tradition - February 28, 2024
Sister Wives star Mykelti Brown is making many people furious following her recent livestream with her husband, Tony Padron. The 27-year-old mom shared her thoughts about Meri in her latest interaction with the fans. However, some accused her of crossing the line after discussing a sensitive topic about the former first wife. Keep reading to see what Mykelti is getting called out for.
Sister Wives: Mykelti Brown Slammed For Using Weight Loss Drug
Mykelti has been facing controversy over the past few weeks. The second child of Christine recently made headlines after sharing unrecognizable pictures and clips of herself showing off her weight loss. But some people suspect that she was taking an unapproved weight loss drug called Ozempic. The Sister Wives star previously addressed accusations and clarified that the steps she’s taking to shed pounds are all natural. She also added that taking care of three little kids helped her stay active in life.
Fans Slam Mykelti For Crossing The Line
Some Reddit users are calling out Mykelti for crossing the line during her latest livestream. The Sister Wives star talked about Meri during her recent Patreon segment. However, what caught the attention of many was how she insensitively talked about the California native’s infertility. According to the poster, they understand that she has to answer the questions she’s received. But it seems she went too far talking about a sensitive topic. Here are some of the comments Mykelti Brown received.
- “Generally I would understand her comments about Meri because she is being asked, but she definitely crossed the line!”
- “I have zero sympathy for Mykelti anymore. These two are sick, it’s not their place at all to comment anything on Meri’s fertility struggle, someone who they often discuss not wanting any sort of relationship with.”
- “Are you kidding me? That is WAY too many details to share, what an invasion of privacy. Says a lot about who Mykelti is as a person.”
- “Why would she even discus that I’m disgusted by that espically since she is a mother like my goodness.No wonder people hate her she is very immature and is only thinking about gaining views.”
- “Mykelti needs to get a real job or focus on her kids and stfu about everyone else. She is insufferable.”
Sister Wives: What Is Mykelti Brown Up To Today?
Despite all the criticism, Mykelti continues to stay positive in life. Recently, the Sister Wives star uploaded adorable pictures of her twin sons, Archer and Ace. She also shared a hilarious moment of her kids making a mess on their carpet by spilling baby powder. “Great parenting moments and memories…. In 2 years after I’ve calmed down from the events,” Tony’s wife said.
Mykelti Brown continues to spill the tea about the Brown family. Even her mother, Christine, couldn’t escape her shocking reveals. In October 2023, she claimed that her mom used her pregnancy with twins as a storyline for the show without her and Tony’s knowledge, which is why they pursued filming with TLC.