- Michaela Bates Shares ‘Phenomenal’ Month With Husband - March 1, 2024
- ‘Counting On’ Josh Duggar Shocks With New Petition - February 29, 2024
- ‘Bringing Up Bates’ Fans Worry For Alyssa Bates’ New ‘Massive’ Tradition - February 28, 2024
90 Day Fiance star Jenny Slatten is getting a lot of support after a heated exchange with Kimberly Rochelle during the latest episode of The Other Way. They have expressed how much they dislike each other. However, the 63-year-old deals with their feud in a more graceful manner. Meanwhile, fans are furious about the words that Kimberly has chosen in the latest episode. Keep reading to see why many are taking Jenny’s side.
90 Day Fiance: What Started Jenny Slatten & Kimberly Rochelle’s Fight?
Kimberly’s comments to Jenny and Sumit during an IG Live sparked their feud. According to the 90 Day Fiance star, the TLC couple were fake, despite her her saying she had never met them. She also added that the husband and wife don’t interest her. “They talk a big game for the cameras and are quick to retract in private once the cameras aren’t rolling,” she added. Jenny decided to set aside the sudden hate she received from Kimberly. However, the two didn’t hold back when they finally met during the Tell-All.
Kimberly & Jenny’s Nasty Exchange
Kimberly and Jenny’s heated exchange was one of the biggest highlights of the Tell-All. According to the California native, Kimberly was “unappreciative of everything.” The 90 Day Fiance star also expressed her disappointment about the negative remarks she made to India.
What she got was amazing to me and she appreciated nothing. Her saying ‘I hate India,’ it broke my heart. Like, that broke my heart. I can’t believe she said that
Jenny Slatten later called her out and said “First of all, respect India. Respect India or don’t be here.” But Kimberly disregarded her words and laughed at her, making Sumit’s wife more upset. “You can laugh all you want, but you know what? You are a very entitled little spoiled brat is what you are,” Jenny said. Things later got heated after Kimberly called her a “c**t” and the two threatened to come to each other’s places.
90 Day Fiance: Jenny Slatten Continues To Receive Support
Some fans took to Jenny’s social media to show support following her feud with Kimberly. Some fans commend the 90 Day Fiance star for staying calm and graceful throughout the exchange. Others also mentioned how she never calls out anyone on social media and continues to stay positive with her husband, Sumit.
- “She has no class and needs mental help. It just made Kimberly look bad on tv and you had lots of class. Love the two of you,” one fan said.
- “I’m so proud of you Jenny for letting Kimberly know how you felt about India and culture. I’m sorry she had to stoop to such a low level calling you that heinous word,” another person added.
- “Love you guys and after the tell all, I’m damn sure, you’ll have many more fans. You two are so graceful, pure, and just good people,” one commenter said.
The second part of Tell-All will air on Sunday, December 10, 2023, on TLC. If you are looking for more TLC news, come back to Entertainment Chronicle for all your updates.