- Michaela Bates Shares ‘Phenomenal’ Month With Husband - March 1, 2024
- ‘Counting On’ Josh Duggar Shocks With New Petition - February 29, 2024
- ‘Bringing Up Bates’ Fans Worry For Alyssa Bates’ New ‘Massive’ Tradition - February 28, 2024
Counting On star Jinger Duggar likes to share updates about her family. However, she often made sure that her kids’ faces stayed off cameras for privacy. Some fans are starting to notice that the 30-year-old mom is starting to become more active when it comes to sharing photos of her daughters online. But she can’t seem to escape criticism from those asking to show the faces of Felicity and Evangeline. Some Reddit users even created a discussion regarding the disturbing behavior of some of her followers. Keep reading to see what they have to say about Jinger’s haters.
Counting On: Jinger Duggar’s Latest Photo With Daughters
Before Christmas Eve, Jinger shared a beautiful photo of her kids enjoying the beautiful view of the Longwood Gardens. The sister duo can be seen battling the cold with their cute fluffy jackets. The Counting On alum didn’t say much in her post. However it’s clear that she’s starting to become more open when it comes to her kids. In November, she also shared a stunning photo of herself carrying Evangeline, who just turned 3. But her post was also showered with comments asking why she still keeps the faces of her kids away from cameras.
Fans Discover Shocking Reason Jinger Demands Privacy
Some Reddit users talked about the comments Jinger has been receiving, asking her to show her kids’ faces. According to the poster, it was disturbing behavior, and such things shouldn’t be asked about at all. But things got more interesting when a commenter mentioned one of the main reasons why the Counting On alum decided to give privacy to Evangeline and Felicity.
This has been going on since Jinger had the kids and I read that people were taking the photos of the kids and making dolls out of them. There are some looney toons out there and I blame this on Boob for letting anyone near his kids in his quest to pimp them out for money.
Many were surprised by what the commenter said. Some also commended Jinger Duggar for staying discreet about her daughters.
- “Jinger and Jeremy have every right not to post their kids’ faces and I will say I admire them for not posting their faces. Honestly, though, I wish they wouldn’t post them at all because they are still monetizing their kids by doing advertisements for kids’ clothing, etc,” one person said.
- “Yes, it is. They show the girls enough for people to NOT speculate that they are unwell, unkept, etc. That’s more than enough and they don’t owe anyone anything,” another commenter added.
Counting On: More Duggars Are Starting To Get More Private
Aside from Jinger, the number of Duggar kids keeping their kids off social media is slowly increasing. One of them is Jill, who no longer shows the faces of Sam, Israel, and Frederick online. There are also some Duggars who have completely left the online world due to negativity. Some of them are Lauren and Josiah, Joseph and Kendra, and even Jana Duggar.
Jim Bob and Michelle haven’t been active on social media since Josh Duggar’s CSAM arrest as well. However, James recently revealed that they still celebrated the holidays together, showing that they’re still looking for the positive amid all the criticisms revolving around them.
Make sure you return to Entertainment Chronicle for all your Duggar news and updates.