- ’90 Day Fiance’: What Is Nikki Exotika’s Shocking 2023 Net Worth? - November 28, 2023
- ’90 Day Fiance’: Sophie Sierra Ditches Wig In Stunning New Look - November 27, 2023
- ‘Counting On’: What Is Jana Duggar’s Net Worth In 2023? - November 26, 2023
Counting On alum Jill Dillard has been sharing updates about her upcoming book, Counting The Cost. It aims to expose the questionable teachings of the IBLP as well as her challenging past with the Duggar family. However, it seems the 32-year-old wife is still making efforts to stay in touch with her family despite their differences. Recently, the fourth Duggar child posted a heartwarming birthday message for her sister, Jennifer. But some were confused about what she called her sibling.
Counting On: Jill Dillard Continues To Show Love To Family
In the past few months, Jill and her siblings have spent some time together. At one of their get-togethers, the daughter, who had been separated from her mother, was also seen giving her a big hug. The Arkansas Duggar kids haven’t said much about her book. But it looks like they’re putting it aside to keep their ties strong. The mother-of-three has also mentioned her siblings numerous times on social media, especially during special occasions. At one point, the former Counting On star celebrated the birthday of her sister, Jennifer. But some people were surprised by what she called her.
Jill’s Way Of Calling Her Sister Surprises Some Fans
Counting On fans from Reddit shared their thoughts on Jill Dillard’s recent birthday message to her sister, Jennifer. According to the former reality TV personality, she wishes a happy birthday to her “youngest little buddy” on her team. Some were confused about why she would call her that way instead of “sister.” But others pointed out that her “buddies” in the Duggar household have a bigger meaning.
- “Yep. Jill had 18 siblings, but only 3 buddies. And she raised those from when they were six months old, till when she married,” one user said.
- “Yup, buddy is a greater term of endearment in the Duggar household — it’s basically a mom/daughter relationship,” another person added.
- “Think buddy is more meaningful than sibling in that house,” another commenter said.
James is one of the few Duggar kids that Jill took care of before she got married. Many also believe it’s one of the main reasons why the 22-year-old Duggar has been so close to his older sister despite leaving their church.
Counting On: How’s Jennifer Duggar In 2023?
Jennifer turned 16 on August 2. Not much is known about how they celebrated the birthday of the teen. But the supersized family usually holds big parties whenever someone has a big day. The 17th Duggar child spends most of her time in the compound with her younger siblings. She’s been participating in wild activities that her brother James made up. There are also reports that Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar have been traveling with their remaining kids at the big house after the stressful events that Josh’s CSAM arrest brought to the family.