Conor McGregor
News, Sports

Conor McGregor Is Accused Of Decking Roman DJ

Conor McGregor allegedly got in another fight outside the Octagon. This time the MMA fighting legend is being accused by a DJ in Rome, Italy. The alleged victim claims the champ punched him in the face and broke his nose. Perhaps the most interesting part of this story is that the fighter and the musician started the night hanging out together.

Conor McGregor In Trouble Again

Francesco Facchinetti – a famous DJ from Italy – says he and his wife were on a bit of a double date with the MMA fighter and his fiancee in Rome. While things were going ok for the most part, the night took a bit of a turn, as the quartet hung out into the wee hours of the morning.

Around 2:30 AM Sunday, the DJ claims Conor McGregor threw a punch that landed on the other man’s face. According to Facchinetti it was without warning and the attack was unprovoked. While the MMA legend is known for having a bit of a short fuse, it’s still hard to imagine that he would actually deck someone, without there being some kind of leadup to the event. Still, the victim in this particular incident claims to not know exactly why he was suddenly assaulted.

Conor McGregor
Miser91/YouTube

According to TMZ, Facchinetti posted a video that clearly showed he had some kind of injuries. Of course, as of now, there’s no proof those injuries were courtesy of Conor McGregor.

The video did show a man who seemed shaken by the incident.  Facchinetti said they were all “having fun” earlier in the evening. In fact, he said the four were having so much fun, the Irishman invited them to tag along to another party. It appears this is where things got a little weird because Facchinetti says that’s when the punch was apparently thrown, in front of 10 witnesses.

Witnesses Close The Case?

If Conor McGregor did throw this punch in front of almost a dozen other people, it would seem as if he’s in a bit of hot water. For his part, he hasn’t said anything at all so far.  If there is another side to this story, it’s not out there yet.

for his part, Facchinetti was quick to say he’s suing the fighter.

“I took a punch for nothing,” he said in the video. “That punch could go to anyone. My friends, my wife, or other friends. That’s why I decided to sue Conor McGregor because he is a violent and dangerous person.”

The DJ’s wife is at least one of the people backing up his story.

“Then out of nowhere, he threw a punch in the face of Francesco,” she told TMZ. “He was inviting us to another party. Francesco said, ‘Okay, let’s go’ and he hit him. Luckily, he [Francesco] was very close so he [Conor] couldn’t load up on his punch. Francesco flew back, fell on the table, and then on the ground. The first thing that came to mind was ‘are we kidding? Is it a show?’ Then I was paralyzed.”

It turns out it wasn’t an act and it wasn’t a show. When Conor McGregor does talk about the situation, it’s bound to be an interesting explanation.

Teddy Lincoln

Articles You May Like

‘Sister Wives’: Meri Brown Says She’s Okay Not Being Liked
‘Sister Wives’: Will Christine Brown Spend Christmas Alone After Split?
‘Counting On’: Jill & Family Unwind With ‘Therapy’ After Stressful Week
‘Counting On’: Fans React To Day 2 Of Josh Duggar’s Trial
Possible Catfish Linked To Delphi Murders, ISP Seeks Tips

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *